Solo (d10) / Buddy (d6) / Team (d8)
Dark Romantic/Rebellious Soul/ Kin to Evil
Lucifer , Bringer of Light
|Solar Ray d10||Sorcery d8|
|Enhanced Reflexes d8||Flight d6|
- SFX—Star Storm: Add a d6 and keep an additional effect die for each additional target.
- SFX—Wrath of the Fallen: Add a die from the doom pool to one or more attack actions. Step up the doom pool die by +1 for each action; return it to the doom pool when you’re done.
- SFX—Freefall: Spend 1 PP to reroll when using any Bringer of Light power.
- Limit—Persona: Lucifer may not be used outside the Dark Hour, if Stressed out, asleep, or unconscious.
Acrobatic Professional D8 / Combat Expert D10 / Crime Professional D8
The Rebel Yell
Something is wrong with this world and something will be done.
1 XP when you tell someone of your desire to change things.
3 XP when you have made your message public or committed criminal act in the name or you cause
10 XP when you commit a crime or stop a crimes promotes or gets in the way or your agenda.
A dark shepherd will rise and save those thought lost.
1 XP when you protect someone in danger or stick up for the underprivileged.
3 XP when you save a madman from damnation or when you get him to join your cause
10 XP when you sacrifice your well-being to protect someone others wouldn’t consider worth saving or you put yourself in danger to gain something of great power
- Born into a family with a history of mental illness. Father Thomas. Mother Evelyn. Sister Ashley
- Was sickly as a child and often bullied as child.
- Aidan grew distant from other children and his parents became concerned. They began to bring in child psychologists to help Aidan.
- When such specialists didn’t help and further counseling as Aidan got older didn’t help. His parents tried more extreme methods involving experimental medicine which made the situation more complex as Aidan dropped out of High School.
Powers and Resources
[powers and resources]